Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ecuador....mi pais

"In His hands are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him...Come let us bow down and worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker." Psalm 95:5-6

At the end of spring, before the beginning of summer...I was so torn about what do and where to go - Ecuador or Italy? I wrote it all down, my desires for each, and gave them all to God. He is was so faithful to answer by blessing me with BOTH trips this summer!!! How great is our God!! And loving is He! I just got back from an amazing trip to Ecuador where I spent 16 days serving the Lord at the same school I was at last year with Fundacion Amor y Esperanza. It was so great to see the faces of the children I love so dearly and work along side the teachers there. My heart came alive during my time there! I was overflowing with joy!!

Since I have been back I have been able to spend some good quality time processing my trip with the Lord with all that He had shown me during my time there. I do believe that the Lord may be changing my vision from that of serving Him in Italy to serving in Ecuador! I am excited about the possibilities that lay ahead and excited to see where God will lead me within this next year.

There is so much to write and to say! I can't wait to see each of you in person and tell you all about it!!

**NOTE: I wish I could have written more about Ecuador during my time there, but alas, I didn't bring my computer. Note to self, ALWAYS bring my laptop with me on International journeys!!!

And I can't believe that I leave for Italy in about a week!!!

No comments: