Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ecuador here I come!!

Last summer I spent three and a half amazing weeks in Quito, Ecuador. And in about a week, I will returning back there! This time, with a group from my church. I can't wait to be back there and see all my friends, like Pancho and Pity and their family, as well as Cristina, and Johnny, and all the sweet little children at the school!

There will be 11 of us total going to Quito this June. 9 of them will be there for a week, while Brittany (one of my high school girls from church) and I will be there for two weeks. We will be leading workshops for the teachers at Carmen Bajo as well as doing a soccer camp for the children, teaching them the skills, discipline and character building as athletes, and most importantly how this all applies to your life as followers of Christ. It will definitely be an exciting time and I can't wait to tell everyone of you all about it!!

Stay tuned for the updates...stories and pictures coming to you soon.....

Hasta luego in Ecuador!!

1 comment:

kinzelsinkeeto said...

...hey! Len Kinzel here. I have the hilarious privilege of serving as pastor at a mid-sized English-speaking church in Quito. I keep an eye on teams and individuals heading this way through things like Google/Blogger. I like to just lob general offers out -- to give a possible contact if someone needs any kind of "English fix" (medical, emotional, relational, etc.) or any other help along the way!
Peace!